We all want to acheive great things. Few us do. What can you learn from Chamption Shaun White and his road to becoming a Winner.
- White was the first to compete and medal in both the Summer and Winter X Games.
- White is the first snowboarder ever to land back to back double corks, at the Red Bull superpipe.
- He remains the only skater to land the frontside heelflip 540 body varial. (The Armadillo).
- He was the first to land a Cab 7 Melon Grab in vert skateboarding.
- He is the first snowboarder to win back-to-back gold medals in the Winter X-Games Superpipe.
- He is also the first athlete ever (on snowboard or skis) to win gold medals four years in a row in the Winter X-Games Superpipe.
- He is the first (and only) person to win both a Summer and Winter Dew Cup.
- White was the first to “three-peat” in SuperPipe at the Winter X Games.
- Shaun White holds the record for the highest score in the men’s halfpipe at the Winter Olympics. In 2006, his 46.8 points bested Ross Powers‘ previous record of 46.1 from 2002. In 2010, during the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, he improved his own record with 48.4 points in his final run.
You can see most of his acheivements say he is the only skater etc.. Do things that will raise the bar for years to come. If you don’t raise the bar you will be just an average Joe who has done everything just like everyone else.
Be different and make better moves.
© Alwayz Therro