By: Tyomi Morgan
I don’t normally comment on too many of the positions of the week with my own opinion, but when I saw this position, I have to admit that I felt a certain way. This week’s position is one that is probably in the top 3 of my all time favorites because of the thrill it provides in having sex somewhere outside of the bedroom. Cosmopolitan.com suggests that this position be done on a washing machine, but this is one position that can be used wherever there is a flat surface to lay the upper body on like a desk, a table, a kitchen counter top…you get the idea. The name of this week’s position is called “Mover and Shaker” and is one that can be used in a quickie situation or in a combination of positions in a longer sex session.
Benefits of the Position:
- Deep Penetration
- G spot stimulation
- Tight fit upon entry
- Comfortable for the receiver
- Cushion provided for the giver by the buttocks (CAKES!)
- The furniture provides support during thrusting
Getting into this position is simple. Follow the steps below and remember to practice safer sex by using condoms. To find a STD testing site near you, log on to GYTnow.org
(for the male perspective)
- Find a piece of furniture that you would prefer to use with a sturdy surface (a table top, counter top, or the washing machine as Cosmopolitan.com suggested)
- Have your partner stand in front of your surface of choice and bend her by the hips to have her lay the top half of her body flat onto the surface top with her legs close together.
- If your partner is too short to comfortably reach the top of the surface, use a step stool or a few thick books like phone books or an encyclopedia to give her some leverage. Make sure her arms are stretched out in front of her to give her a away to support herself.
- At this point you should be behind her with your knees slightly bent ready to enter her. Please remember that because her legs are close together, entering her will be a tight fit, so take it slow upon entry to avoid tearing or other forms of damage.
Subscribe to Alwayz Therro magazine for exclusive interviews and photos you won’t find on this blog. Subscribe and read the magazine on your iPad, iPhone, Kindle, PC, and Android.