By Tyomi Morgan
Need a position that you can use to perform in a tight space? Then this week’s position is for you! The position of the week is called “Baby Got Back” and it is for those who like backdoor action. This position can be used during vaginal penetration or anal penetration, but going from anal back to vaginal penetration isn’t recommended because of cross contamination that can cause bacterial infection within the vagina. As far as tight spaces go, this position is great to use in the car, a closet space or any location where stretching out isn’t an option. Kneeling on the knees can cut of blood circulation to the legs, so being in this position for longer than 5-7 minutes isn’t recommended.
Benefits of this position:
- G spot stimulation
- Can be used in tight spaces
- Creates a tighter fit at the opening of the vagina
- Puts the receiver in control of the depth and speed of penetration
- Deep Penetration
How to get into position:
(for the woman’s perspective)
(1) Have your partner sit on his knees with his legs close together
(2) lower yourself onto his penis with your knees bent and place your legs on the outside of his legs.
Enjoy! Don’t forget to wrap it up! Condoms create a worry free sexual experience
Subscribe to Alwayz Therro magazine for exclusive interviews and photos you won’t find on this blog. Subscribe and read the magazine on your iPad, iPhone, Kindle, PC, and Android.