Yippee, it’s snowing, it looks like a scene from a fairy tale out there, people having fun, sledging and maybe even throwing snowballs. You’ve taken lots of photos and got some great shots… you think! Oh no, you’ve looked at the photos and erm… what’s happened to your wonderful snowy pictures? Many of them look a bit dull, grey and maybe (dare I say), even a bit boring! In this film, I’ll show you how to take better photos in the snow, and how to capture some of that exciting atmosphere. greatphotography.co.uk
The field of digital photography is steadily becoming an increasingly popular and exciting hobby and profession. These days, just about anyone can take beautiful photographs after having learned the right techniques and gaining a solid editing know-how. This latest edition of the digital photography standard is completely updated with photos and coverage of the newest cameras and their features.
Packed with inspiring images and helpful tasks, you’ll learn time-saving tips, surprising secrets, and invaluable instructions for creating stunning images with your digital camera. Indispensible techniques show you how to create better digital photos, prints, and photo projects.
- Shares full-color screen shots and numbered, step-by-step instructions for creating gorgeous images with your digital cameras
- Includes updated information on the latest image editing software and new cameras
- Provides you with useful and surprising techniques that can be used to make better digital photos, prints, and photo-based projects
- Features inspiring images and tasks that provide time-saving tips, cool secrets, and productivity tricks
- Takes your knowledge of digital photography beyond the basics
Go beyond the basics with these tips and tricks and take your digital photo skills to the next level!