Debernise better known as Debs Curran was born & raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico since October 9th,1986; she began her career at an early age as an Event Coordinator/Crowd Casting for a well known marketing firm in Condado, P.R. where she received extensive training as a Marketing specialist in 2010; later that year she branched into social media management due to her extensive knowledge in the new department.
In 2012, she developed a passion in the Production department, achieving recognition as a music video producer; In Nov. of 2014 Debs Curran moved to Los Angeles, CA to challenge herself in the american market obtaining her goal of sucessfully appplying her diverse expertise in a broad field, Today she has collaborated with top Latin & american artist, expanded into Television and collaborated with various companies as an independent contractor in Social media management, Special event coordinating & marketing.
What is your favorite travel destination?
My favorite travel destination is The Caribbean, there are no beaches and rivers like the warm Caribbean waters, the place I call home will always have a #1 at the top of my list.
What is your favorite food?
– I would have to say Puerto Rican food because I am “Boricua” to the core but I have also developed love for Italian and Greek food.
What do you find sexy in a man?
– sexy is not only about looks, yes, looks are important but a man who is educated, good senses of humor and takes good care of himself is definitely a 10 for me.
What do you enjoy about being in front of the camera?
– I would have to say I really enjoy the sensuality of it all, every photo that is captured tells a story, you connect with the lens and project your feelings; it’s very personal to me because depending on what type of shoot I’m doing I connect myself to the fictitious character I want to become during the shoot and have fun with it.
What is your favorite sport?
I love boxing, MMA & basketball. I grew up with 4 brothers so girly sports were not an option considering I was the oldest and needed to set an example of how to be tough and earn my place among a sea of men in my family, I’m thankful for that because it helped me be strong which its considered to be attractive nowadays.
What is your favorite part of a man’s body?
– I love 3 things about a guy at first sight
– eyes,lips & back,Yes a guy with a nice butt and wide back is a big yes for me.
How can we follow you online?
– Instagram- Debscurran
– Twitter- debscurran1
– snapchat – debsnieves
– Facebook- debscurranproducer
-Tsu – Debscurran
Photo shoot credits
Photographer: Kilo Alexander
This article is published in January Issue 66. Download the app and print a copy.
© Alwayz Therro